Parent Teacher Association – (PTA) Parents, grandparents and other interested family members are encouraged to join our PTA. The group supports teachers, students and families by sponsoring numerous activities and events throughout the school year. Meeting dates are posted on the hallway bulletin board. Additional info is available on school PTA website.
The membership is $10.00 a year.
2018-2019 PTA EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
- President: Erica Chan
- Vice President: Jerry Huang
- Secretary: Erica Decima
- Treasurer: Nancy Vang
- Historian: Michael Herrera
- Teacher Representatives: Carolina Mora
- Auditor: Andrew Tan
- Finance Committee Chair: Denis Tam
- Community Involvement Chair: Sonya Hendren
- Fall Carnival Committee Chair: Brad Quon
- School Cents/Shopping to Educate Chair: Amie Fassler
- Spring Fundraiser Committee Chair: Lela Goo
School Site Council (SSC) The role of the SSC is to assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of our School Plan. The School Plan focuses on enhancing targeted areas of our curriculum and other key aspects of our school environment. The SSC is comprised of the principal, school staff members and parents.
English Language Advisory Committee (ELAC) This committee provides parents of English Learners the opportunity to learn more about the EL programs offered to students and to advise the principal and school on actions to improve and support English Learners.